Monday, January 23, 2012

Landmark - The Advanced Course

Wow..14 hour days for the past three days... what a long, tiring, brain draining weekend. I thought I would be super exhausted this morning but it's the complete opposite. I'm extremely happy, grateful, optimistic and truly inspired from all the wonderful tiring weekend sharings I just experienced these past 3 days.

I'm going to use this burst of energy this morning to review the Landmark Education Advanced Course. Some may say I'm insane for going through 14 hour days...even myself had self doubt about what I was getting myself into again but I decided to just check it out with no expectations because the LandMark Forum has changed my perception of life SO MUCH for the better....why not just check out the Advanced Course?
So like I said, I went in with no expectations but also going in with the mindset of "Well why do I need to take the advanced course? I already took the Forum?What else do I need to learn?'' This is the mindset of a human being..nothing wrong with it. It is just the way it is. Until the Landmark forum changed all that in this little head of mine.

The Way Landmark Education's Curriculum works is there are three different courses to take and then you live your life as a Master of Living life powerfully and a life I love..just like a Doctor cannot be a Doctor until he graduates and gets his PHD..you cannot be a full on Master until you complete the 3 courses. Each course transforms your life but if you want to be a master at it, taking all three courses is necessary.

1. The Land Mark Forum is about me. The way human beings are programmed to live our lives from past relationships and experiences. They gave me to tools to create new possibilities for myself in my life and has allowed me to mend relationships I never knew was possible and to really get what this life is about. The experience has been life altering. If you'd like to read more about my review on this pls refer back to my LandMark Forum entry.

2 The Advanced Course is about myself in 'group'. It's about making a positive impact in my family, in my community, in my organization, in society, in the world. I went into the Advanced Course thinking it would be about me again but on a whole new level. ..like a Landmark Forum Part 2...I was completely wrong

It is quite different, and requires a lot more from the participant. In The Landmark Forum, the Forum Leaders are doing a lot of the heavy lifting. In the Advanced Course, this begins to shift to the participants. There is much more individual participation and interaction with the Advanced Course Leader, who are also Landmark Forum Leaders. And it is remarkably transformative – I saw many timid people on Friday of The Advanced Course who were no longer shy by Sunday night. Something magical happens when you strip off all the harsh opinions you place on yourself and others. It's allowed me to realize that my passion doesn't just have to stop at my passion. I can take action and make it possible to live my passion.

Many people leave The Advanced Course and make drastic changes in their lives, because they suddenly see what’s really possible for themselves and for others, and can actually overcome what’s been holding them back. I now have more tools to use when I make difficult decisions. The realms of possibilities I never knew existed is now reachable.

Did I enjoy the course? Yes, however there weren't as many aha moments as I had in the Forum. Most people love the course. There were some bright moments, like when I finally had the sense of self-realization, or during some of the exercises where I felt very connected to people in the course, and most of all, during the moments of radical metaphysical discussion about reality. That said, ultimately, just about everyone is thrilled that they took the course. The value is enormous, especially compared to the price. I will continue to recommend this course to anyone who has taken The Landmark Forum.


Part 3 of the Landmark curriculum for Living is the 'Self Expression and Leadership Program' -This program is where I will be taking on a project I am passionate about. The great thing about this course is I will have my own personal coach for 6 months! They will help me in mastering and completing a project! Exciting!!!
I will be attending this course in March to Complete the entire program so I can be a master in living a powerful life and the life that I love in all aspects of my life.

So as you can see, Landmark is awesome for EVERYONE. If I had all the money in the world I would make sure all humanity had access to this. Worth a million dollars

Thank you Landmark . You're Pretty Nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment